SANITIZING LIQUID SPRAYERS
Sanitizing liquid sprayers spray liquids under high pressure and allow large surfaces to be covered with sanitizing agents, thus reducing the presence of bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Thanks to the sprayers of sanitizing liquids with high pressure pumps, the spraying is more effective, allowing to cover a larger surface with a lower fluid consumption compared to other low pressure systems.
Larius offers a wide range of high pressure atomisation equipment, sprayers made for a
intensive use, with different technologies to best adapt to the needs of the operators:
Sanitizing liquid sprayers with piston pumps:
- Compressed air drive, ATEX certified. Its use with fluids is recommended
flammable and in a potentially explosive atmosphere.
- Electric drive.
- Independent system, with petrol engine, without connection to energy sources.
Sanitizing liquid sprayers with diaphragm pumps:
- Electric drive
- Independent system, with petrol engine, without connection to energy sources
WITH THE SANITIZING LIQUID SPRAYERS YOU CAN OPERATE ON:
- Office buildings, public bodies.
- Industrial warehouses, factories, logistical centers
- Shopping centres, cinemas, theatres and restaurants
- Coach, train and airport stations
- Trains, planes, buses, rental cars and vans.
- Hospitals and health centres.
- Barracks, depots and prisons
- Stadiums and sports halls
- Roads and parking
FLUIDS USED BY SANITIZING LIQUID SPRAYERS
Dilute solutions of the most common disinfectants:
- Sodium hypochlorite (bleach) 1 % maximum
- Paracetic acid (cleaning vinegar) 1 % maximum
- Hydrogen peroxide (hydrogen peroxide)
- Quaternary ammonium compounds (ammonia)
- Ethanol and other alcoholic compounds, USE SPRAYERS WITH ATEX PUMPS if composition makes the liquid flammable
For more information and quotes please contact us.