By submitting this form, I agree to the data entered being used to reply to my request for information products and services.
|Maximum height (m)||3|
|Number of LED modules||8|
|Number of LEDs per module||88|
|Total lighting output (W)||320|
|Power of electricity supply (W)||345|
|Connecting cable 3x1.5 mm² (m)||7|
|Average life of LEDs (hrs)||50000|
|Temperature range for use (°C)||-15 / +40|
|Colour temperature (°K)||5000|
|Lumens / module / COB (Lm)||4060|
|Color rendering index||Greater than 82|
|Average assembly time (min)||2|
|Illuminated area (m²)||2400|
|Total lumens (Lm)||32480|
The LUMAPHORE® 400 L is the first LUMAPHORE® equipped with LEDs modules. So powerful as the LUMAPHORE ® CFL 640, thanks to LEDs its luminous flow is constant whatever is the outside temperature. It ignites immediately to 100% of its power and is much lighter.
It offers powerful illumination of 32000 Lumens with 345 Watts.
It is the ideal solution for many industry sectors:
- Road marking operations
- Road surfacing operations
- Emergency services
- Civil Security
- Civil Engineering operations
- Ski stations
- Motorway operations
Benefits of the LUMAPHORE® LED 400L:
- 2400 m² lighting from 345 Watts
- Powerful ground level lighting
- 100% instant illumination
- Robust: ABS and PMMA Choc
- Weather resistant
- Superbly versatile for use in many environments
The images are purely indicative.
* The data shown are supplied by the manufacturer, ManelService assumes no responsibility for any incorrect values. Take a look at the attached manufacturer's data sheet.